Burn 1,000 Calories an Hour!
$14.00 per class
Special packages are available upon request
Must RSVP with the instructor!
What is Air Robix?
- Looking to get in shape, lose weight, or improve your overall health? Mix up your exercise routine with an intense boot camp trampoline workout like no other! Air Robix is an exciting and proven beneficial cardiac/muscle strengthening workout. It has been shown that ten minutes of jumping on the trampolines is equivalent to thirty-five minutes of jogging. With Air Robix you can burn up to about 1,000 calories in an hour.
- Rebounding is different than all other forms of exercise because it allows gravity to work with you. It is the most efficient method of lymphatic circulation. The lymphatic system is the metabolic garbage can of the body. It rids the body of toxins, nitrogenous wastes, trapped protein, infectious viruses, foreign substances, heavy metals, and assorted waste the cells cast off.
- With participating in Air Robix you will find there to be improvement in muscular strength, posture alignment, balance, and coordination. Air Robix reduces stress levels while improving circulation in the blood.
- Come join us at Rebounderz Edison, located on 76 Carter Drive, Edison, NJ, to experience the benefits!
Meet Our Instructors:
Lindsey is a certified Health and Fitness specialist through the NSCA and ISSA certification programs. She is also a 2011 National Fastpitch Coaches Association (NFCA) All-America player for William Paterson University; she was selected as the 2011 New Jersey Athletic Conference (NJAC) Player of the Year and played Women’s Professional Football for the Legends Football League on the Philadelphia Passions. Lindsey has been teaching group exercise and personal training for 4 years before becoming the Assistant General Manager here at Rebounderz Edison. Lindsey graduated with a Bachelors of Science degree in Exercise Physiology in 2011 from William Paterson University in Wayne, New Jersey.
A very active athlete and student, Kelly has been playing soccer for 16 years. She played club soccer for Jersey United where they were ranked number 2 in the State of New Jersey and went on to win the state cup in 2011. Played High School soccer at Mother Seton Regional High School, Clark, New Jersey. Kelly was a four year varsity starter and a two year varsity captain where they won the division title in 2009. In 2012, Kelly was recruited by Moravian College, Bethlehem, PA, for the women’s soccer program. Kelly is now attending Monmouth University, West Long Branch, New Jersey, studying Health and Physical Education. Kelly is also one of the Head Referees here at Rebounderz of Edison.
What to Bring:
- A positive attitude! Bring a friend and be ready to workout! Some other things you may want to have handy are a water bottle and towel. During the cold weather wear a warm up suit, then expect to be working out in shorts or light clothing since you are going to be sweating!
When You Arrive:
- Always arrive about 15 minutes prior to the class. First timers will need to fill out a waiver and you can do by clicking the waiver process tab. Make sure you remove all excess clothing, jewelry, cell phones, etc.
*CLASSES WILL START PROMPTLY ON SCHEDULE
What to Expect